星际穿越经典台词大全

时间:2014-12-20 13:32 文章分类:经典台词大全 点击次数:

  1. Cooper: Mankind was born on Earth. It was never meant to die here.

  库珀:人类生在地球, 但绝不应该在这里灭亡。

  2. Cooper: We used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars, now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt.

  库珀:我们曾经仰望星空,思考我们在宇宙中的位置,而现在我们只会低着头,担心如何在这片土地上活下去。

  3. Do not go gentle into that good night. Old age should burn and rave at close of day. Rage, Rage against the dying light.

  不要温和地走进那个良夜。白昼将尽,暮年仍应燃烧咆哮。怒斥吧,怒斥光的消逝。

  4. Cooper: We'll find a way; we always have.

  库珀:我们会找到办法的,我们总有办法。

  5. Brand: Love is the one thing that transcends time and space.

  布兰德:只有爱可以穿越时空。

  6. Cooper: We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.

  库珀:我们总坚信自己有能力去完成不可能的事情。我们珍视这些时刻,这些我们敢于追求卓越、突破障碍、探索星空、揭开未知面纱的时刻,我们将这些时刻视为我们最值得骄傲的成就。但我们已经失去了这一切。又或者,也许我们只是忘了我们仍然是开拓者,我们才刚刚开始。那些伟大的成就不能只属于过去,因为我们的命运就在太空。

  7. [after the explosion]

  (爆炸之后)

  Cooper: What's your trust setting TARS?

  库珀:塔斯,你的信任值是多少?

  TARS: Lower than yours apparently.

  塔斯:显然比你们低。

  8. Cooper: [When Cooper tries to reconfigure TARS] Humour 75%.

  库珀:(尝试重新配置塔斯)幽默值,75%。

  TARS: 75%. Self destruct sequence in T minus 10 9 8...

  塔斯:75%。自毁程序启动,10,9,8……

  Cooper: Let's make it 65%.

  库珀:还是设置成65%吧。

  9. Dr. Brand: Not sure of what I'm more afraid of, them never coming back, or coming back to find we've failed.

  布兰德博士:不知道我更害怕哪个,是他们不会再回来了,还是回来却发现我们失败了。

  Murph: Then let's succeed.

  墨菲:那我们就成功啊。

  10. Murph: Today is my birthday. And it's a special one because you once told me that when you came back, we might be the same age. Well, now I'm the same age that you were when you left... and it'd be really great if you came back soon.

  墨菲:今天是我的生日。这个生日很特殊,因为你当年走的时候说,等你回来的时候我们俩大概就一样大了。现在我已经到了你离开时的年纪……如果你能早点回来就太好了。

  11. Brand: Couldn't you've told her you were going to save the world?

  布兰德:你难道没有告诉你女儿你是去拯救世界的吗?

  Cooper: No. When you become a parent, one thing becomes really clear. And that's that you want to make sure your children feel safe.

  库珀:没有。当你为人父母了以后,你会非常清楚一件事,那就是你得确保你的孩子有安全感。

热门排行